Update March 17, 2020
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, both campuses of Moore Norman Technology Center will remain closed until Monday, April 6. This decision aligns with the Oklahoma State Department of Education Board decision made yesterday as well as guidelines put forth today by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
Please be aware that this closure could be extended if health officials deem it necessary. All MNTC classes, events, conferences, and meetings are cancelled until the campuses reopen and classes resume. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. >> Read More
The LERN Certified Marketing Professional Institute offers the best and most advanced professional development opportunity to enhance your skills in marketing your lifelong learning program. During the Certified Marketing Professional Institute, you will gain new information and tools to help you compete in the tough world of marketing courses and events.
The 4.5 day institute includes a two-hour exam study session and concludes with the CMP Certification Exam on Friday morning. The certification exam and two (2) lunches are included in the registration fee.
Monday, Sept. 30 – Wednesday, Oct. 2: 9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break.
Thursday, Oct. 3: 9 a.m. – 12 noon with an optional 1 – 3 p.m. Study Session
Friday, Oct. 4: 9 a.m. – 12 noon CMP Exam*
* If you are not able to take the exam on Friday, you may take it at a later time with a proctor.
Areas covered during the CMP Institute include:
- Target marketing
- Customer-share marketing
- How to identify your best participants and market to them
- How to know exactly how many brochures to mail and when to mail them to get the results you want
- Powering up your brochure copy for best results
- How to make your website a marketing plus
- The latest on eMarketing and effective integration with other marketing efforts
- How to beat your competition by developing and maintaining a niche focus
- Generational marketing
After attending the Marketing Institute, you will have the information to be able to:
- Develop a detailed, step-by-step one-year marketing plan that will be the backbone of your program’s marketing and operational strategy;
- Segment your market, build separate demographic profiles for your market segments to know who your best participants are and be able to program to them;
- Create promotions that attract customers, generate interest, develop a desire, and cause the most important action of registration;
- Take the guesswork out of marketing by using information and data that will make your marketing techniques more cost-effective and successful;
- Effectively use the Internet to market your programs and services;
- Price your programs for maximum attendance and profitability.
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.
It is the policy of the technology center board of education that students who have paid tuition for adult programs be given full or partial refunds under conditions stated in established guidelines.
A 1098-T Tuition Statement provides documentation you may be able to use to apply for education tax credits when you file your tax return. If you decline to provide your Social Security Number, we will not be able to provide you with a 1098-T.
If you would like to receive a 1098-T form, please provide the name filed on your income taxes and social security number using the provided link. Forms can be delivered in person to either campus or mailed to the following address;
Moore Norman Technology Center
PO Box 4701
Norman, OK 73070
If you have questions please use one of the following options to contact our office:
- Phone: (405) 801-5090 or (405) 801-5091 and speak to a bursar representative
- In Person at Franklin Road: Click here for directions & business hours
If you fail to furnish your correct Social Security Number (SSN) to the requester, you are subject to a penalty of $50 to the IRS unless your failure is due to reasonable cause and not to willful neglect.
If the requester discloses or uses your Social Security Number (SSN) in violation of federal law, the requester may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.