This patient care course is the foundation for becoming an Advanced Unlicensed Assistant. Students learn basic skills such as vital sign measurement and recording, feeding techniques, infection control measures, non-sterile specimen collection, and patient positioning. This course is a prerequisites for the AUA program.
FlexTrack Health classes begin each Monday at 9am or 6pm
- Work at your own pace, and design a schedule that meets your needs
- Qualified instructors will provide you with individualized assistance in the classroom, by email or by phone Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Students receive access to our online resource website to facilitate their learning
- Classes incorporate interactive software, web sites, textbooks, and lab practical applications
- Lab is available for hands-on practice Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. by appointment with instructor
- Flexible schedule allows multiple enrollment opportunities
- For courses 16 hours in length or less, students have 4 weeks to complete. For courses 17 hours or more, students have 20 weeks to complete from their start date
- Students receive certificate of completion
- The following are eligible for state certification after testing: CNA, CMA, Home Health Deeming, Advance CMA-Gastric and Respiratory, Advance CMA- Insulin
- Classes are offered at the South Penn Campus 13301 S Penn in OK
|Date||Days | Times | Location||Tuition|
|May 23 to Jun 21||
|Jun 6 to Jun 28||
|Jun 13 to Jul 6||
|Jun 20 to Jul 13||
|Jun 27 to Jul 20||
|Jul 11 to Jul 27||
|Jul 18 to Aug 3||
|Jul 25 to Aug 10||
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.
It is the policy of the technology center board of education that students who have paid tuition for adult programs be given full or partial refunds under conditions stated in established guidelines.
A 1098-T Tuition Statement provides documentation you may be able to use to apply for education tax credits when you file your tax return. If you decline to provide your Social Security Number, we will not be able to provide you with a 1098-T.
If you would like to receive a 1098-T form, please provide the name filed on your income taxes and social security number using the provided link. Forms can be delivered in person to either campus or mailed to the following address;
Moore Norman Technology Center
PO Box 4701
Norman, OK 73070
If you have questions please use one of the following options to contact our office:
- Phone: (405) 801-5090 or (405) 801-5091 and speak to a bursar representative
- In Person at Franklin Road: Click here for directions & business hours
If you fail to furnish your correct Social Security Number (SSN) to the requester, you are subject to a penalty of $50 to the IRS unless your failure is due to reasonable cause and not to willful neglect.
If the requester discloses or uses your Social Security Number (SSN) in violation of federal law, the requester may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.