Move to the next level in your rewarding job in the health field as a certified medication aide. Learn how to administer medications safely and receive quality education in our flexible learning environment to work in a long-term care setting. This program is approved through the Oklahoma State Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry. You must be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED, and six (6) months experience as a certified
nurse aide, and have no abusive notation at the Oklahoma State Department of Health Nurse Aide Registry. Sixty-six (66) hours of training required in classroom and clinical and our contracted clinical setting.
FlexTrack Health classes begin each Monday at 9am or 6pm
- Work at your own pace, and design a schedule that meets your needs
- Qualified instructors will provide you with individualized assistance in the classroom, by email or by phone Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 8 P.M.
- Students receive access to our online resource website to facilitate their learning
- Classes incorporate interactive software, web sites, textbooks, and lab practical applications
- Lab is available for hands-on practice Monday through Thursday, 9 A.M. to 8 P.M. by appointment with instructor
- Flexible schedule allows multiple enrollment opportunities
- For courses 16 hours in length or less, students have 4 weeks to complete. For courses 17 hours or more, students have 20 weeks to complete from their start date
- Students receive certificate of completion
- The following are eligible for state certification after testing: CNA, CMA, Home Health Deeming, Advance CMA-Gastric and Respiratory, Advance CMA- Insulin
- Classes are offered at the South Penn Campus 13301 S Penn in OK
|Date||Days | Times | Location||Tuition|
|May 23 to Oct 7||
|Jun 6 to Oct 14||
|Jun 13 to Oct 21||
|Jun 20 to Oct 28||
|Jun 27 to Nov 4||
|Jul 11 to Nov 14||
|Jul 18 to Nov 28||
|Jul 25 to Dec 5||
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.
Current OSDH CNA certification with no abuse notations,be fluent in English language, at least 18 years of age , 6 months work experience as CNA, physical and mental capability to safely perform duties.
It is the policy of the technology center board of education that students who have paid tuition for adult programs be given full or partial refunds under conditions stated in established guidelines.
A 1098-T Tuition Statement provides documentation you may be able to use to apply for education tax credits when you file your tax return. If you decline to provide your Social Security Number, we will not be able to provide you with a 1098-T.
If you would like to receive a 1098-T form, please provide the name filed on your income taxes and social security number using the provided link. Forms can be delivered in person to either campus or mailed to the following address;
Moore Norman Technology Center
PO Box 4701
Norman, OK 73070
If you have questions please use one of the following options to contact our office:
- Phone: (405) 801-5090 or (405) 801-5091 and speak to a bursar representative
- In Person at Franklin Road: Click here for directions & business hours
If you fail to furnish your correct Social Security Number (SSN) to the requester, you are subject to a penalty of $50 to the IRS unless your failure is due to reasonable cause and not to willful neglect.
If the requester discloses or uses your Social Security Number (SSN) in violation of federal law, the requester may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.