Update March 17, 2020
In an effort to minimize the spread of COVID-19, both campuses of Moore Norman Technology Center will remain closed until Monday, April 6. This decision aligns with the Oklahoma State Department of Education Board decision made yesterday as well as guidelines put forth today by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
Please be aware that this closure could be extended if health officials deem it necessary. All MNTC classes, events, conferences, and meetings are cancelled until the campuses reopen and classes resume. Thank you for your flexibility and understanding. >> Read More
Are you looking to get back in the workforce maybe working in an office environment? Learn Microsoft Office at your own pace with our Computer FlexTrack courses! You will learn using Microsoft Excel with hands-on exercises working your way to a level of confidence in this Microsoft Office application. The skills you acquire in this course will make you more valuable to your employer, and the FlexTrack format allows you to complete the course on your schedule!
If you are interested in certifying, this course will also help prepare you for the Specialist level of the Microsoft Office Specialist certification examination. If you elect to sit for the certification exam, this course (along with level II - ci272), is an excellent preparatory event.
Moore Norman Technology Center offers FlexTrack Computer courses in a self-paced, open entry, individualized format that meets the needs of our busy adult students.
- Flexible scheduling, classroom-style resources - Our training gives you unprecedented flexibility, and also provides classroom resources such as support and MOS study guides.
- MOS certification preparation - Our Microsoft Office training prepares you to prove your skills by earning the Microsoft Office Specialist, Expert and Master credentials immediately upon course completion.
- Receive money back for completing your courses - Students who complete a FlexTrack Computer course will receive a $25.00 gift certificate good toward any future FlexTrack Computer course.
- Complete real life projects - Classes incorporate real life projects using self-paced books with step-by-step instructions. Textbooks contain extra practice exercises and repetition to facilitate learning.
- Microsoft Certified instructor in lab - A Microsoft Certified instructor is available in class to answer your questions and offer assistance Monday through Thursday, 1:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Get started and get your books at Orientation - A mandatory orientation is held every Monday at 1:30pm and 6:00pm at the South Penn Campus in room P202. Books and course materials are included in the price and will be disbursed during orientation.
- Time is on your side - Students have up to 20 weeks from the day of enrollment to complete any of the FlexTrack Computer courses. This is adequate time for the busy working adult.
- Classes are offered close to your location - Classes are held at the South Penn Campus located at 13301 South Pennsylvania Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK 73170.
- Work from home - Classwork may be done from home or any place that has the same version of software you are learning.
|Apr 13 to Aug 31||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Apr 20 to Sep 7||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Apr 27 to Sep 14||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|May 4 to Sep 21||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|May 11 to Sep 28||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|May 18 to Oct 5||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Jun 1 to Oct 19||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Jun 8 to Oct 26||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Jun 15 to Nov 2||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Jun 22 to Nov 9||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
|Jun 29 to Nov 16||M-Th||1:00 pm-8:00 pm||South Penn Campus (P202)||$150.00|
All MNTC instruction and curriculum is provided in English unless specifically stated otherwise.
It is the policy of the technology center board of education that students who have paid tuition for adult programs be given full or partial refunds under conditions stated in established guidelines.
A 1098-T Tuition Statement provides documentation you may be able to use to apply for education tax credits when you file your tax return. If you decline to provide your Social Security Number, we will not be able to provide you with a 1098-T.
If you would like to receive a 1098-T form, please provide the name filed on your income taxes and social security number using the provided link. Forms can be delivered in person to either campus or mailed to the following address;
Moore Norman Technology Center
PO Box 4701
Norman, OK 73070
If you have questions please use one of the following options to contact our office:
- Phone: (405) 801-5090 or (405) 801-5091 and speak to a bursar representative
- In Person at Franklin Road: Click here for directions & business hours
If you fail to furnish your correct Social Security Number (SSN) to the requester, you are subject to a penalty of $50 to the IRS unless your failure is due to reasonable cause and not to willful neglect.
If the requester discloses or uses your Social Security Number (SSN) in violation of federal law, the requester may be subject to civil and criminal penalties.